Clinical Supervision & Coaching for Allied Health Professionals
Areas I can support, discuss and guide you in:
- Neurodiversity Affirming practices:
- Individual supervision & coaching training sessions, online
- Assessing and amending therapy approaches and programs, to be aligned with a Neurodiversity Affirming approach
- Ensuring a ND affirming space and business practices including forms and processes
- Checking website, social media and written materials align with ND affirming approach
- Business coaching & guidance:
- Running groups in your private practice
- Innovative service delivery models including telehealth, webinars and education offerings
- Pivoting from having a team to shrinking the team
- Tech set-up and digital tools, systems and processes to streamline your business
- Tech set-up & support for creating & selling webinars and digital products
- Policies and processes to ensure simple, profitable and values-based business
- Support for neurodivergent therapists (business owners or employees) to bring work-life aligned with your needs, strengths and passions
How Individual Sessions Work
Sessions happen online on Zoom. In most cases, you’ll be able to count our session time towards your professional development requirements. You guide the topics and direction of our sessions. Everything is customised to your needs!
I’ll always leave you with a written record which we collaborate on, so you’re clear on what we covered and where you’re headed next.
Book an Individual Session
My supervision/coaching spots are now filled for new clients. Pop your details in the form below to get on my waitlist for various forms of supervision and coaching that I offer. I’ll be in touch when I have available spots.
If we’ve previously worked together, please email me to discuss availability!
Team Professional Development Sessions
💬 Get in touch
If your enquiry is about personalised resource or service requests/recommendations, you can view my resources & links page here, and view therapy services that I've worked with here. I'm not able to give personal suggestions.
Please note that I no longer take on new speech therapy clients.
I might not reply if your message is about these questions.
For anything else - please feel free to contact me using the form below
I’m a speech therapist based in Sydney, working mainly with autistic children and kids with disabilities since 2012. I’ve worked in a range of settings, from community and disability organisations, running my bricks-and-mortar group private practice, and now as a sole practitoner running an online-only private practice.
I am somewhat obsessed with finding the balance between helpful, ethical practice, clinical relevance, sustainable, profitable services, happy therapists and smooth systems.
I have a neurodiversity-affirming approach to my work with children and families. I believe that all brains are wonderful, different and needed. All children’s and adults’ individual strengths and passions should be celebrated and honoured. I keep this at the front of my mind when designing, setting up and running groups. I’m exploring my own ND qualities, and have a strong sense of designing a work-life around your own individual (and your team’s) sensory, social and interest preferences!
I love making information clear and helpful for busy families, and now I’m so excited to be bringing this approach to other therapists and allied health private practice owners!
For many years I’ve been fielding emails and online group messages asking about how I get groups happening, and I decided that it’s time to pull all of my ideas, experience and perspecive together into one spot to support other private practices to run groups of your own!
You get the benefit of my 7+ years of running groups, learning, analysing & adapting! Our industry needs innovative approaches and I’m here to support you and your team to think creatively and adaptively about how groups can serve your clients, families and team!